What are some benefits of social media?

We get a lot of feedback through Facebook and we find it a very useful tool. Social media is meant to be useful. It helps you stay in contact with relatives and old friends, build "real" social networks (groups of friends who get together for walks, bike rides, book clubs, etc.), and, of course, get answers to your questions.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Where You Live Can Reduce Your Risk of 5 Chronic Conditions, Study Shows
Most people know the basic recipe for good health: eat well, get enough exercise and see your healthcare provider regularly. But where you live influe...
What is the definition of disease?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Disease is the manifestation of a pathological state that is externally verifiable. This means the c...
8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making
8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making
These seemingly harmless habits are actually sabotaging your health goals.
Should I Cleanse Or Detox My Body?
Should I Cleanse Or Detox My Body?