What are some benefits of detoxification?

Ms. Ashley Koff, RD
Rather than thinking of detoxification as a way of eliminating energy-depleting elements from your body, think of detoxification as a way of giving your body the equipment it needs to effectively act as its own shield against energy-depleting ingredients and incoming toxins, some of which we just cannot circumvent today.

Detoxification helps fuel the engines that will literally clean up your body on a cellular level and support its natural operations. It also can physically re-boot your body so you can begin to make those small but transformational shifts in your lifestyle that will help you to live a more energetic life.
Mom Energy: A Simple Plan to Live Fully Charged

From celebrated dietitian Ashley Koff and fitness trainer to the stars Kathy Kaehler comes Mom Energy, an exciting new way for moms to tap into their own natural and renewable sources of...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: The Climate’s Effect on Allergies, and Diagnosing Narcolepsy
Q: My allergies are coming sooner, lasting longer and getting worse every year. Is it just me? —Amanda Y., Tampa, FL A: If you think your seasonal al...
The Worst Work Habits for Your Health
The Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your HealthThe Worst Work Habits for Your Health
Kick these bad work habits to the curb for a healthier 9 to 5. Americans spend around 1,790 hours a year at work. That’s a lot, and it means that what...
What Are Some Benefits of Detoxification?
How Do I Do a Cleansing Detox?
How Do I Do a Cleansing Detox?