What are the benefits of living an intentional life?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
As you live an intentional life, you begin to grow inward and downward, rooting yourself deeply into a healthy, fulfilling, abundant life. You are able to achieve a deeper understanding of the simple, the mundane and the ordinary moments, which bring real happiness, inner balance and fulfillment.
Alter Your Life: Overbooked? Overworked? Overwhelmed?

Themes like “I just don’t have time” and “I’m exhausted” rule our lives today. We are overbooked, overworked and overwhelmed. Just getting done what must be done fills our days. The...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: Marijuana During Pregnancy and Overcoming Loneliness
Q: My sister lives in Colorado and she’s three months pregnant. When she went to a marijuana dispensary (store), she was told smoking pot would ease h...
What are the symptoms of burnout?
Identify the symptoms of burnout and learn new ways to keep a meltdown at bay:Emotional exhaustion. ...
8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making
8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making
These seemingly harmless habits are actually sabotaging your health goals.
What Are Some Natural Remedies for Body Aches?