What are the benefits of living an intentional life?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
As you live an intentional life, you begin to grow inward and downward, rooting yourself deeply into a healthy, fulfilling, abundant life. You are able to achieve a deeper understanding of the simple, the mundane and the ordinary moments, which bring real happiness, inner balance and fulfillment.
Alter Your Life: Overbooked? Overworked? Overwhelmed?

Themes like “I just don’t have time” and “I’m exhausted” rule our lives today. We are overbooked, overworked and overwhelmed. Just getting done what must be done fills our days. The...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Wellness

Wellness

Wellness is a difficult word to define. Traditionally wellness has meant the opposite of illness and the absence of disease and disability. More recently wellness has come to describe something that you have personal control over. ...

Wellness is now a word used to describe living the best possible life you can regardless of whether you have a disease or disability. Your wellness is not only related to your physical health, but is a combination of things including spiritual wellness, social wellness, mental wellness and emotional wellness. Wellness is seen as a combination of mind, body and spirit. Different people may have different ideas about wellness. There is no single set standard for wellness and wellness is a difficult thing to quantify.