What are benefits of being outdoors?

Spending time with awesome Mother Nature makes you feel alert, enthusiastic, energetic and simply happy. Is it the fresh air, the sunshine, the greenery? No one knows for sure. But something about being outdoors appears to help people get even bigger benefits from their workouts and they're also more likely to stick to their outdoor sports be it walking, bicycling, kayaking or an outdoor fitness class.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Real Men Go to the Doctor
Real Men Go to the Doctor
Do you put off a checkup with your doctor, even though you know you need it? That's typical. "Men think taking care of themselves is a sign of weaknes...
How can I monitor my health without increasing my stress levels?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
It's important to be informed about your health so that you can participate in making important deci...
6 Ways to Stay on Track—Emotionally and Physically—This Winter
6 Ways to Stay on Track—Emotionally and Physically—This Winter6 Ways to Stay on Track—Emotionally and Physically—This Winter6 Ways to Stay on Track—Emotionally and Physically—This Winter6 Ways to Stay on Track—Emotionally and Physically—This Winter
Shorter sunshine hours and hectic days don’t mean you have to forgo your healthy routines.
How Do I Know If I Am a Perfectionist?
How Do I Know If I Am a Perfectionist?