What are benefits of being outdoors?

Spending time with awesome Mother Nature makes you feel alert, enthusiastic, energetic and simply happy. Is it the fresh air, the sunshine, the greenery? No one knows for sure. But something about being outdoors appears to help people get even bigger benefits from their workouts and they're also more likely to stick to their outdoor sports be it walking, bicycling, kayaking or an outdoor fitness class.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: Why You Need a Flu Shot and the Dangers of Gun Ownership With Dementia
Q: My eight-year-old daughter and I got our flu shots and then got sick anyway. I think next year we’ll skip it. What’s the use? — Carolina B., New Yo...
How can I raise my body temperature?
A thorough and effective warm up will allow you to raise your core body temperature in preparation f...
Surprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your Happiness
Surprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your Happiness
Simple tricks to help rejuvenate your home, de-clutter your life and clear your mind.
How Is Detoxification Related to Fasting?