The problem with Facebook is that you think you are interacting socially with others when you are not. This can lead to what psychiatrists call desensitization -- a kind of dulling of your ability to interact with people right in front of you. Add that to regular ol' alienation and you have a formula for unhappiness or even depression.
- Q Is there a health action plan I can follow to get healthy?
- Q How can I take advantage of preventive medicine?
- Q How should I decide which of my goals to pursue first?
- Q What are benefits of being outdoors?
- Q Why do people have shallow breathing?
- Q What are the benefits of an internal cleanse?