The problem with Facebook is that you think you are interacting socially with others when you are not. This can lead to what psychiatrists call desensitization -- a kind of dulling of your ability to interact with people right in front of you. Add that to regular ol' alienation and you have a formula for unhappiness or even depression.
- Q Does fasting affect children differently than adults?
- Q What are the top health risks for redheads?
- Q How do positive ions affect health?
- Q Why is it okay to be fallible?
- Q What do we learn from the ancient teachings about service and giving?
- Q What information should I take on a trip?