The problem with Facebook is that you think you are interacting socially with others when you are not. This can lead to what psychiatrists call desensitization -- a kind of dulling of your ability to interact with people right in front of you. Add that to regular ol' alienation and you have a formula for unhappiness or even depression.
- Q Why do people have shallow breathing?
- Q What can I do to positively change my health destiny?
- Q How can gardening become a spiritual activity?
- Q How do I know if my life is out of balance?
- Q What are some benefits of detoxification?
- Q How can I take inventory of my life?