The problem with Facebook is that you think you are interacting socially with others when you are not. This can lead to what psychiatrists call desensitization -- a kind of dulling of your ability to interact with people right in front of you. Add that to regular ol' alienation and you have a formula for unhappiness or even depression.
- Q How should I decide which of my goals to pursue first?
- Q Why are many workers dissatisfied with their jobs?
- Q Why is it important for young adults to think about aging well?
- Q What are the benefits of mentoring others who are trying to get healthy?
- Q What do we learn from the ancient teachings about service and giving?
- Q How can I manage change?