The problem with Facebook is that you think you are interacting socially with others when you are not. This can lead to what psychiatrists call desensitization -- a kind of dulling of your ability to interact with people right in front of you. Add that to regular ol' alienation and you have a formula for unhappiness or even depression.
- Q What are the benefits of listening to music?
- Q Can spending time in nature improve my capacity to focus?
- Q How can others hurt my chances of success when making lifestyle changes?
- Q How can I manage change?
- Q Are some people just too big to ever get healthy?
- Q How can helping others affect my health and well-being?