The problem with Facebook is that you think you are interacting socially with others when you are not. This can lead to what psychiatrists call desensitization -- a kind of dulling of your ability to interact with people right in front of you. Add that to regular ol' alienation and you have a formula for unhappiness or even depression.
- Q How can sitting too much cause health problems?
- Q How can gardening become a spiritual activity?
- Q How can I make more time for myself?
- Q Can spending time in nature improve my capacity to focus?
- Q What causes free radicals to form?
- Q What is the science behind the RealAge Test?