What are the primary aims of a life coach?

The Professional Life Coach's aim is to help the client unleash unlimited potential and achieve their goals. The coach's aim is always the client's agenda and to help the client "get out of their own way". There is a proven system to unleashing individual potential, and the coach knows the process. The coach helps the client see the possibilities, establish goals, and then holds the client accountable. 

Life coaches aim to deliver positive support and feedback, offer occasional advice, and improve leadership, accountability, and communication.

Continue Learning about Wellness

These People Can Help You Reach Your Goals
Wish you could lay off the potato chips better? Then spend more time with someone who's got excellent self-control. Research shows that thinking abou...
How can I avoid burnout?
Tell yourself how well you’re doing. Even if it feels silly, give yourself a morning pep talk while ...
5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness
5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness
These five measurements can determine whether you thrive or just survive.
What Are Some Fashionable Shoe Styles That Won't Hurt My Feet?