Can stains on my clothes indicate a serious health problem?

Certain stains on your clothes are important clues that could indicate a serious health problem.

To learn more about what stains to look for in your clothes and possible related health issues, watch this video by Dr. Oz. 

Continue Learning about Wellness

Well-Being in the United States: The Obama Years
This article, written in conjunction with Gallup, is a five-part exploration into the changes in Americans’ health and well-being during the presidenc...
Why is sitting for long periods so bad for me?
Samantha ReidSamantha Reid
Sitting for long periods of time can do multiple things to your body. Research now says that “sittin...
How Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
How Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
Find out where the most positive, least stressed people with the best diets live.
What Are Natural Treatments for Cold and Flu?