Can stains on my clothes indicate a serious health problem?

Certain stains on your clothes are important clues that could indicate a serious health problem.

To learn more about what stains to look for in your clothes and possible related health issues, watch this video by Dr. Oz. 

Continue Learning about Wellness

Reasons Why You Need to Be Honest With Your Doctor
Comedian Rodney Dangerfield loved to complain about his physician, Dr. Vinnie Boombatz, whose careless instructions often left Dangerfield in worse co...
Ask Oz and Roizen: The Link Between Smoking and Drinking, and the Dangers of Cipro
Q: My friend said she had to quit drinking, so she could quit smoking. I don’t understand what she’s talking about. Is there science there or is it al...
4 Benefits a Trip to Hawaii Can Have on Your Health
4 Benefits a Trip to Hawaii Can Have on Your Health4 Benefits a Trip to Hawaii Can Have on Your Health4 Benefits a Trip to Hawaii Can Have on Your Health4 Benefits a Trip to Hawaii Can Have on Your Health
Visiting the Aloha State can help your body, mind and spirit. You already know Hawaii for its pristine beaches, floral lei and tropical tiki drinks, ...
6 Ways to Stay on Track—Emotionally and Physically—This Winter
6 Ways to Stay on Track—Emotionally and Physically—This Winter6 Ways to Stay on Track—Emotionally and Physically—This Winter6 Ways to Stay on Track—Emotionally and Physically—This Winter6 Ways to Stay on Track—Emotionally and Physically—This Winter
Shorter sunshine hours and hectic days don’t mean you have to forgo your healthy routines. As winter rolls in, so do colder temperatures, overcast sk...