What precautions can I take to reduce the risk of getting a disease?

• Avoid contact with blood, body fluids and soiled objects
  • Use CPR breathing barriers and disposable gloves
  • Do not eat, drink or touch your mouth, nose or eyes until you wash your hands

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: High Insulin Prices and Sunscreen Damage to Coral Reefs
Q: Is there any way for me to bring down the cost of my insulin? It’s really gotten out of control and I’m on a fixed income. —Jenny F., Tampa, FL A:...
How can I choose a pet that does not harm my health or my family's health?
Before you purchase or adopt a pet, make sure that it is the right one for you and your family. The ...
8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making
8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making
These seemingly harmless habits are actually sabotaging your health goals.
Dr. Tamar Chansky - What are the best ways to manage procrastination?