Is preventive medicine supported by scientific evidence?

Andrew Weil
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Seeing the proof that preventive medicine works is often difficult since it has prevented a condition in the first place. In this video, Dr. Weil explains how too much of today's science and medicine relies on tangible evidence.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Are You A Fan of Team Wellness?
Are You A Fan of Team Wellness?
A funny thing happened on Dr. Mike’s way home from watching a last-second playoff victory by the Cleveland Cavaliers over the Chicago Bulls; he though...
Ask Oz and Roizen: The Climate’s Effect on Allergies, and Diagnosing Narcolepsy
Q: My allergies are coming sooner, lasting longer and getting worse every year. Is it just me? —Amanda Y., Tampa, FL A: If you think your seasonal al...
How can I find balance and happiness in life?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
The movement toward living an intentional life of balance and happiness is a movement inward and...
Dr. Tamar Chansky - What are the best ways to manage procrastination?