How can I stop telemarketing phone calls?

Sign up with the Do Not Call Registry to eliminate unnecessary calls. If you want to keep your telephone, including cell phone, number(s) out of the hands of telemarketers, register your phone number with the national Do Not Call Registry. You must register your numbers every two years or your number will be automatically deleted for at least three months. You can register more often, however, so pick an annual date (birthday, anniversary, holiday or beginning or end of the year) to help you remember to keep your numbers registered.
Arthritis

Arthritis

Arthritis: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier is a compendium of tips, techniques, and life-task shortcuts all learned from personal experience. Author Shelley Peterman Schwarz has lived with a chronic...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: Protecting Your Heart and False Positive Drug Testing
Q: My friend Linda ended up in the hospital after a heart attack. She’s only 42 and I never thought that could happen to a woman who was that young. N...
What causes low body temperature?
Deborah Raines, MSNDeborah Raines, MSN
Low body temperature or hypothermia occurs when more heat is lost than the body can generate. It is ...
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
Stay motivated and get fit with these personal trainer-approved health tips.
How Is Detoxification Related to Fasting?