How can I send a House Call from Dr. Oz?

I'm now making House Calls! I've created a special series of video messages you can personalize and email to your friends and family. You can get my prescription for everything from quitting smoking and fighting the common cold to celebrating a healthy and happy birthday.

Choose from over 25 House Calls and start spreading the message of better health now!

http://housecalls.doctoroz.com/

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: Alternatives to Sugary Drinks and AFib Treatments
Q: My son and his bicycling and skateboarding buds have all fallen under the spell of marketing campaigns for sodas and power and sports drinks. I can...
Unexpected Factors That May Influence Your Exercise Habits
A 2017 report published in Gallup and Sharecare’s State of American Well-Being series looked at the rates of regular exercise among Americans. Respond...
Can Too Much Clutter Be Harmful to My Health?
How Do I Do a Cleansing Detox?
How Do I Do a Cleansing Detox?