How can I send a House Call from Dr. Oz?

I'm now making House Calls! I've created a special series of video messages you can personalize and email to your friends and family. You can get my prescription for everything from quitting smoking and fighting the common cold to celebrating a healthy and happy birthday.

Choose from over 25 House Calls and start spreading the message of better health now!

http://housecalls.doctoroz.com/

Continue Learning about Wellness

How to Get the Most Out of Health Coaching
You’ve taken the first step towards improving your health and have chosen to partner a health coach. You likely already know the benefits of coaching ...
Does your behavior control fate or does fate control you?
Basically, locus of control refers to whether you're the kind of person who believes that either the...
Surprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your Happiness
Surprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your HappinessSurprising Ways Home Decor Can Boost Your Happiness
Simple tricks to help rejuvenate your home, de-clutter your life and clear your mind.
How Is Detoxification Related to Fasting?