How often should I change my sheets?

Change your sheets and pillowcases today; there’s no sense in applying anything to your face at night if you are cozying up to bacteria. Make it a goal to change your sheets and pillowcases at least once a week. Wash in hot water.

From The Mind-Beauty Connection: 9 Days to Less Stress, Gorgeous Skin, and a Whole New You by Amy Wechsler.

Continue Learning about Wellness

The Healing Power of Generosity
The Healing Power of Generosity
One small act of generosity has the power to create a ripple effect: it can spread kindness from person-to-person until your good deed touches the liv...
Ask Oz and Roizen: Alternatives to Sugary Drinks and AFib Treatments
Q: My son and his bicycling and skateboarding buds have all fallen under the spell of marketing campaigns for sodas and power and sports drinks. I can...
Can You Be Overweight and Healthy?
Can You Be Overweight and Healthy?
We know that carrying some extra weight can increase the risks of conditions like heart disease, high cholesterol, elevated blood pressure, diabetes, ...
The Doctors Are In!
The Doctors Are In!