How can a morning shower help invigorate my senses?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
Water is the ultimate source of power. Imagine the power of a heavy summer rain massaging and cleansing your body, stimulating and invigorating your whole being, adding new life to your day. The movement of the water is critical in the morning because it transports you from the dormancy of sleep into the rhythms of the day. This simple shift in awareness can transform this seemingly mundane routine into an exciting and enriching daily ritual.

There is incredible energy in water. Moving water is powerful. Experience your shower as Niagara Falls. Absorb the energy and vibration of water, a frequency that energizes and invigorates. Your morning shower is your time. It is your morning rain, the beginning of the daily cycle of your life.
Alter Your Life: Overbooked? Overworked? Overwhelmed?

Themes like “I just don’t have time” and “I’m exhausted” rule our lives today. We are overbooked, overworked and overwhelmed. Just getting done what must be done fills our days. The...

Continue Learning about Wellness

The Healing Power of Generosity
The Healing Power of Generosity
One small act of generosity has the power to create a ripple effect: it can spread kindness from person-to-person until your good deed touches the liv...
What are some risks of social media?
People can get swamped in social media and spend too many hours a day on the computer (or TV). J...
How Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
How Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
Find out where the most positive, least stressed people with the best diets live.
How Can Too Much Clutter Be Harmful to My Health?