How can I monitor my health without increasing my stress levels?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
It's important to be informed about your health so that you can participate in making important decisions that can improve your well-being. In this video, Dr. Chopra shares his views on why making lifestyle changes motivated by fear can backfire.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Wellness

Wellness

Wellness is a difficult word to define. Traditionally wellness has meant the opposite of illness and the absence of disease and disability. More recently wellness has come to describe something that you have personal control over. ...

Wellness is now a word used to describe living the best possible life you can regardless of whether you have a disease or disability. Your wellness is not only related to your physical health, but is a combination of things including spiritual wellness, social wellness, mental wellness and emotional wellness. Wellness is seen as a combination of mind, body and spirit. Different people may have different ideas about wellness. There is no single set standard for wellness and wellness is a difficult thing to quantify.