How can living life with intention make me happy?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
Every intention is energy. Imagine you have always wanted to take a cooking class and you say, "I am going to take a cooking class." You have just made the intention of taking a cooking class. The moment you claimed your intention to take this cooking class, you made this a priority in your life. You put words into your intention and announced it to your family and coworkers.

You get busy and a week later your spouse asks you what kind of cooking class you are taking and when. You admit that you had gotten busy and put it on the back burner. At work the next day a coworker tells you he saw an advertisement for cooking classes being held at the local college and he cut out the ad and hands it to you. You smile and excitedly rush to your desk and look at the date, cost and location of the class. You choose to move other responsibilities out of the way so you can take this class you have wanted to take for years. By thinking through this exercise do you understand how powerful your intentions are and how they affect others?

If you are living your life without intentions, you may not be moving toward your full potential in your life. Intention is a powerful energy that creates an abundant intentional life of true happiness.
A Life in Balance: Nourishing the Four Roots of True Happiness

Nautilus Book Awards Winners for 2007 (category: Self-Help/Psychology/ Personal Growth) "Like many people, Kathleen Hall found that despite great success and material wealth, she had yet to identify...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: Distracted Driving and Dementia Related to Gum Disease
Q: My sister was stopped at a red light and was rear-ended by someone who was texting. She needed spinal surgery as a result. How can we get folks to ...
How can I be healthy on summer vacation?
Summer vacation is like all other times in your life. Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consum...
5 Things GPs Wish Their Patients Would Do
5 Things GPs Wish Their Patients Would Do5 Things GPs Wish Their Patients Would Do5 Things GPs Wish Their Patients Would Do5 Things GPs Wish Their Patients Would Do
These simple, expert-approved health tips could save your life.
What Are the Differences Between the Apple and Pear Shaped Bodies?