How is achieving a healthy lifestyle taught in medical school?

Andrew Weil
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Leading a healthy lifestyle is taught in an indirect way in medical school. In this video, Dr. Weil explains the important elements of leading a healthy life that were never taught to him in medical school.

Continue Learning about Wellness

How to Manage COPD and Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
Q: I’ve been diagnosed with COPD (I don’t smoke!) and was given a prescription for a bronchodilator and a corticosteroid. Is there anything else I cou...
What is a healthy weight for my height?
The body mass index (BMI) calculation is the easiest way to get an idea of a healthy weight for ...
Mind, Body and More: 9 Easy Tips for Total Wellness
Mind, Body and More: 9 Easy Tips for Total WellnessMind, Body and More: 9 Easy Tips for Total WellnessMind, Body and More: 9 Easy Tips for Total WellnessMind, Body and More: 9 Easy Tips for Total Wellness
Social, emotional, physical and diet tweaks that really add up. By Olivia DeLong You hear the term “wellness” all the time—in the news, at the doctor...
5 Ways Social Media Can Actually Improve Your Health
5 Ways Social Media Can Actually Improve Your Health5 Ways Social Media Can Actually Improve Your Health5 Ways Social Media Can Actually Improve Your Health5 Ways Social Media Can Actually Improve Your Health
Social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter can help you strengthen relationships, forge new ones and reach your health goals. In 2017, 69 perce...