How is achieving a healthy lifestyle taught in medical school?

Andrew Weil
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Leading a healthy lifestyle is taught in an indirect way in medical school. In this video, Dr. Weil explains the important elements of leading a healthy life that were never taught to him in medical school.

Continue Learning about Wellness

How to Be Fun, Have Fun and Stay Young
How to Be Fun, Have Fun and Stay Young
Feel like your life has done a number on your fun factor? You're not alone. Deadlines, bills and crazy-busy schedules keep most of us from cutting loo...
What can I do to positively change my health destiny?
To positively change your health destiny, you need to understand that you can choose to be healthy; ...
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
Stay motivated and get fit with these personal trainer-approved health tips.
How Can Too Much Clutter Be Harmful to My Health?