How can a change partner help me get healthy?

Sheri D. Pruitt
When making lifestyle changes, the people who agree to help you can be placed into two categories: change partners and supporters.

Change partners are people similar to you; they are also trying to make a lifestyle change. You can partner with them in your mutual endeavors. The advantage of being change partners is that both partners will have the satisfaction of helping someone else and the support they need for changing their own behaviors.
Living SMART: Five Essential Skills to Change Your Health Habits Forever

The myriad of books and programs that encourage people to stop smoking, get organized, spend less, or exercise more tend to focus on what or why to change, but rarely explain how to change. Living...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Bonus Calories or Fitness Myth? The Truth About Afterburn
What is afterburn? The afterburn effect has been intensely debated in the fitness and medical communities for over a century, with countless studies a...
How can I care for myself so that I can care for others?
Sheri D. PruittSheri D. Pruitt
Taking care of your own health is one of the most important things you can do. If you become ill...
5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness
5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness
These five measurements can determine whether you thrive or just survive.
The Doctors Are In!
The Doctors Are In!