How can words shape my life?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
Words are powerful sources of energy. Look into someone's eyes you love and say, "I love you." The powerful energy of those words will possibly create a response from the other person, whether it is a verbal response, a kiss, or a hug. The ability of humans to put their feelings into words is a great responsibility and gift.

A word can make you smile, cry, laugh, or be happy, sad, angry, or frightened. Words can inspire and motivate us to noble actions or lead us into a movement of destruction and darkness. Words can heal or harm. Energetic words from the mouth of Adolf Hitler and Sojourner Truth changed the course of human history.

As we speak words we transform the energy of our thoughts and emotions into a powerful reality. Speaking and writing words are acts of incarnation. Words are thoughts and emotions made flesh.
A Life in Balance: Nourishing the Four Roots of True Happiness

Nautilus Book Awards Winners for 2007 (category: Self-Help/Psychology/ Personal Growth) "Like many people, Kathleen Hall found that despite great success and material wealth, she had yet to identify...

Continue Learning about Wellness

Hawaii Health Alert: 5 Surprising Ways Nature Can Improve Your Health
Improving your health may be as easy as a walk in the park. Researchers across the globe have been looking closely at how being surrounded by plants,...
Should I ask for a raise?
Face it. Your boss doesn't want to give you a raise. It's more money away from his bottom line. But ...
How Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
How Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your HealthHow Your Zip Code Affects Your Health
Find out where the most positive, least stressed people with the best diets live.
Can I Worry Too Much About Being Clean?
Can I Worry Too Much About Being Clean?