You can take a hot bath or shower, get into a sauna or hot tub, apply a heat pad to a desired area (though that will only penetrate a couple centimeters deep), or you can simply rub your hands together to produce the heat caused by the friction. Still, the very best way to raise your body temperature is to go for a light jog - just get your heart pumping. Jogging/running is one of the easiest ways to get your heart pumping in a short amount of time and works throughout your whole body (as opposed to the heat pad).
- Q How is achieving wellness an individual responsibility?
- Q How can I manage change?
- Q Can stains on my clothes indicate a serious health problem?
- Q How should I deal with people who don't support my efforts to change?
- Q How do I practice formative reading?
- Q What are the five numbers I should know about my health?