You can take a hot bath or shower, get into a sauna or hot tub, apply a heat pad to a desired area (though that will only penetrate a couple centimeters deep), or you can simply rub your hands together to produce the heat caused by the friction. Still, the very best way to raise your body temperature is to go for a light jog - just get your heart pumping. Jogging/running is one of the easiest ways to get your heart pumping in a short amount of time and works throughout your whole body (as opposed to the heat pad).
- Q What are the five numbers I should know about my health?
- Q How can words shape my life?
- Q What does better is good, but better is not easy mean?
- Q How can my doctor help me prevent health problems?
- Q What are characteristics of the box body type?
- Q What are functional disorders?