You can take a hot bath or shower, get into a sauna or hot tub, apply a heat pad to a desired area (though that will only penetrate a couple centimeters deep), or you can simply rub your hands together to produce the heat caused by the friction. Still, the very best way to raise your body temperature is to go for a light jog - just get your heart pumping. Jogging/running is one of the easiest ways to get your heart pumping in a short amount of time and works throughout your whole body (as opposed to the heat pad).
- Q What are the symptoms of burnout?
- Q How can I tell if someone has become suddenly ill?
- Q How can I make more time for myself?
- Q What determines a person's body shape?
- Q How can I care for myself so that I can care for others?
- Q What is the process for changing behavior?