You can take a hot bath or shower, get into a sauna or hot tub, apply a heat pad to a desired area (though that will only penetrate a couple centimeters deep), or you can simply rub your hands together to produce the heat caused by the friction. Still, the very best way to raise your body temperature is to go for a light jog - just get your heart pumping. Jogging/running is one of the easiest ways to get your heart pumping in a short amount of time and works throughout your whole body (as opposed to the heat pad).
- Q What are the benefits of mentoring others who are trying to get healthy?
- Q Can too much work kill me?
- Q Why is it difficult to achieve a work-life balance?
- Q How can I increase my motivation?
- Q How should I choose a partner to help me make lifestyle changes?
- Q How do positive ions affect health?