You can take a hot bath or shower, get into a sauna or hot tub, apply a heat pad to a desired area (though that will only penetrate a couple centimeters deep), or you can simply rub your hands together to produce the heat caused by the friction. Still, the very best way to raise your body temperature is to go for a light jog - just get your heart pumping. Jogging/running is one of the easiest ways to get your heart pumping in a short amount of time and works throughout your whole body (as opposed to the heat pad).
- Q Why should I not wear stretchy clothes?
- Q Does your behavior control fate or does fate control you?
- Q What are characteristics of the box body type?
- Q How can a change partner help me get healthy?
- Q How can I live an intentional life?
- Q Why is it important for young adults to think about aging well?