You can take a hot bath or shower, get into a sauna or hot tub, apply a heat pad to a desired area (though that will only penetrate a couple centimeters deep), or you can simply rub your hands together to produce the heat caused by the friction. Still, the very best way to raise your body temperature is to go for a light jog - just get your heart pumping. Jogging/running is one of the easiest ways to get your heart pumping in a short amount of time and works throughout your whole body (as opposed to the heat pad).
- Q What are the benefits of living an intentional life?
- Q How do I practice formative reading?
- Q Why is a healthy fat-to-muscle ratio important?
- Q How should I care for myself if I have a sick child?
- Q What can I do now to prevent chronic health problems when I'm old?
- Q What are the benefits of play?