You can take a hot bath or shower, get into a sauna or hot tub, apply a heat pad to a desired area (though that will only penetrate a couple centimeters deep), or you can simply rub your hands together to produce the heat caused by the friction. Still, the very best way to raise your body temperature is to go for a light jog - just get your heart pumping. Jogging/running is one of the easiest ways to get your heart pumping in a short amount of time and works throughout your whole body (as opposed to the heat pad).
- Q Why is it important for young adults to think about aging well?
- Q What are some ways sitting can hurt my health?
- Q How can letting go help me find balance in life?
- Q How can I bring gardening into my life?
- Q Can my dog's bad habits make me sick?
- Q Can too much work kill me?