How is breathing related to trust?

Pam Grout
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

One of my first breathing coaches pointed out that breathing has to do with trust. If you trust that people are good, that life is working on your behalf, you tend to breathe fully. On the other hand, if you're not quite sure whether or not to trust life, you probably hold your breath.

Jumpstart Your Metabolism: How To Lose Weight By Changing The Way You Breathe

If you've tried every conceivable combination of diet and exercise and still can't shed those extra pounds, then perhaps you haven't discovered the hidden key to weight loss -- proper breathing. By...

Continue Learning about Wellness

7 Strange Things That Happen to Your Body in Space
Entrepreneur and cosmos enthusiast Elon Musk has a mission: by late 2018, he plans to send two non-astronaut civilians into space for a week-long flig...
How can others hurt my chances of success when making lifestyle changes?
Sheri D. PruittSheri D. Pruitt
When making lifestyle changes, having other people around you who are doing the things you want ...
8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making
8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making8 Surprising Health Mistakes You're Probably Making
These seemingly harmless habits are actually sabotaging your health goals.
What Sort of Shoes Are Right for My Feet?