Is there a health action plan I can follow to get healthy?

The federal government put together a comprehensive health action plan called Healthy People 2020. The Healthy People 2020 is a statement of national health objectives designed to identify the most significant preventable threats to health and to establish national goals to reduce these threats. Its Overarching Goals are (1) Increase quality and years of healthy life and (2) Eliminate health disparities. For more detailed information log onto www.healthypeople.gov.
Dr. Oz has three important parts to his health action plan. In this video, Dr. Oz discusses the plan with fitness guru Bob Harper.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Join the Sharecare Movement With Make-A-Wish® Hawaii
Seven-year-old Atlas loves Hobbits. From their small stature and big, hairy feet, to their miniature, in-ground Hobbit holes, Atlas adores everything ...
How can sitting too much cause health problems?
Sitting too much can lead to health problems in many ways. It severely limits the amount of exercise...
5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness
5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness5 Critical Factors That Determine Your Wellness
These five measurements can determine whether you thrive or just survive.
What Happens to My Body As I Get Older?
What Happens to My Body As I Get Older?