Is there a health action plan I can follow to get healthy?

The federal government put together a comprehensive health action plan called Healthy People 2020. The Healthy People 2020 is a statement of national health objectives designed to identify the most significant preventable threats to health and to establish national goals to reduce these threats. Its Overarching Goals are (1) Increase quality and years of healthy life and (2) Eliminate health disparities. For more detailed information log onto www.healthypeople.gov.

Continue Learning about Wellness

Ask Oz and Roizen: Protecting Your Heart and False Positive Drug Testing
Q: My friend Linda ended up in the hospital after a heart attack. She’s only 42 and I never thought that could happen to a woman who was that young. N...
The Top 10 Youngest Cities of 2016
The Top 10 Youngest Cities of 2016The Top 10 Youngest Cities of 2016The Top 10 Youngest Cities of 2016The Top 10 Youngest Cities of 2016
Want to live a longer, healthier life? Go here.  By Taylor Lupo Based on a number of criteria, including diet, exercise, sleep habits, stress and mor...
10 Well-Being Trends in the United States
10 Well-Being Trends in the United States10 Well-Being Trends in the United States10 Well-Being Trends in the United States10 Well-Being Trends in the United States
Americans are much healthier in some ways. In others, not so much.  By Kristen Sturt When it comes US health trends, there's good news and bad news. ...
What Are Natural Treatments for Cold and Flu?