Can breathing help with other body issues?

Pam Grout
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

As you know, not everybody gains weight for the same reason. Some of us have slow metabolisms; others are binge eaters. Some of us gain weight because we've developed lousy eating habits that we can't seem to shake. Breathing provides a solution for all the common weight traps.  

For example, some people gain weight to "protect" ourselves from emotional trauma, something that might have happened back in second grade. When you breathe, you're better able to get in touch with the emotional blocks and release them.

Nothing will help you drop pounds faster than letting go of unresolved emotions that are lodged in your body.

Jumpstart Your Metabolism: How To Lose Weight By Changing The Way You Breathe

If you've tried every conceivable combination of diet and exercise and still can't shed those extra pounds, then perhaps you haven't discovered the hidden key to weight loss -- proper breathing. By...

Continue Learning about Wellness

News: Americans' Well-Being Declines in 2017
Overall well-being among U.S. adults has declined substantially this year. The Gallup-Sharecare Well-Being Index score so far in 2017 is 61.5, down 0....
What can motivate me to change my behavior?
Kate MyersonKate Myerson
That's an excellent question because what motivated your friend or family member might not motivate ...
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too7 Things Your Personal Trainer Does That You Should Do, Too
Stay motivated and get fit with these personal trainer-approved health tips.
Should I Cleanse Or Detox My Body?
Should I Cleanse Or Detox My Body?