Why should I continue to weigh myself after I lose weight?

Laura Katleman-Prue
After you reach a healthy natural size through losing weight, continue to weigh yourself so that you know, rather than speculate about, how much you weigh. That way, the pounds can't creep back on surreptitiously. If you don't let yourself gain more than a couple of pounds over your ideal weight before you do something about it, you can maintain your weight without stress or worry. You'll avoid going very far overboard with food again because you won't want to experience the consequences when you step on the scale.
Skinny Thinking: Five Revolutionary Steps to Permanently Heal Your Relationship With Food, Weight, and Your Body

READY TO END YOUR FOOD and WEIGHT WORRIES? If so, Skinny Thinking is for you. The only way to create a healthy relationship with food and stop battling with your weight is to change the way you think...

Continue Learning about Weight Maintenance

Magic Number That Keeps Weight Off
Magic Number That Keeps Weight Off
Lost a little weight recently? Here's the magic number you need to know to keep it off: 275. That's how many extra minutes of exercise per week a stu...
4 Ways to Fight Winter Weight Gain
4 Ways to Fight Winter Weight Gain
Picking up a few extra pounds in cold weather -- that dreaded "winter weight gain" -- is maddening. Even though your metabolism speeds up a bit to kee...
What factors ensure success in achieving long term weight loss?
Lisa LillienLisa Lillien
In order to achieve and maintain long-term weight loss, you must change your lifestyle! In this vide...
How can I keep off weight once I have lost it?
Kirsi BhasinKirsi Bhasin
Here are the top 4 tips I give my weight loss clients for lasting weight loss:Support. Have fam...