What causes me to hit a weight loss plateau while I'm on a slow-carb diet?

Tim Ferriss
Fitness
Eating too late, not eating enough protein, drinking too little water are the three most common causes of hitting a weight loss plateau.

The total percentage of bodyfat lost per month naturally decreases over time. The number of mitochondria in your muscle tissue largely determines your rate of sustained fat-loss. Targeted exercise, even just 20 minutes per week, will often double fat-loss that's plateaued, and
should do so for at least two to four months.
The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

Thinner, bigger, faster, stronger... which 150 pages will you read?Is it possible to: Reach your genetic potential in 6 months? Sleep 2 hours per day and perform better than on 8 hours? Lose more fat...

Continue Learning about Weight Maintenance

Weight Loss Help for Weight Regain
Weight Loss Help for Weight Regain
Have you lost a little weight, only to gain some of it right back? If you’re looking for weight loss help, take heart: All is not lost, if you exercis...
Waist Management, Not Weight Management
Waist Management, Not Weight Management
It's hard to forget about body fat. You see it when you get dressed, get washed, and get jiggy. You feel it when you sit down, when you walk upstairs,...
How can fruits and vegetables help me manage my weight?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
A diet rich in fruits and vegetables can help you manage your weight. Here's how: Most fruits an...
I haven't changed what I eat, so why am I gaining weight?
During middle age, we lose muscle mass if we do not do resistance exercises; that muscle loss ca...