What kind of scale measures only weight gain or loss?

Dr. Oz highlighted the Quantum Scale on his show. The Quantum Scale simply measures how much weight you lose or gain (a plus or minus number is displayed instead of your actual body weight). You can find more information at www.quantumscale.com

Continue Learning about Weight Maintenance

Weight Control Management With Mindful Eating
Want to lose weight fast, without changing what you eat? Quit multitasking. That's right. Sitting at your computer and catching up on e-mail and the ...
Simple Don't-Get-Fat Formula
Simple Don't-Get-Fat Formula
It's a fact of life: We tend to gain weight as we get older. But you'll pack on fewer pounds over the years with this simple formula. Walk 2 to 4 hou...
What is the key to lasting weight loss?
Samantha Heller, RDSamantha Heller, RD
If you want to lose weight and keep it off, you need to stay motivated. In this video, registere...
How do I know if I am a healthy size?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Not everyone can, or should, be skinny. But everyone can be healthier. Doctors use two common wa...