What kind of scale measures only weight gain or loss?

Dr. Oz highlighted the Quantum Scale on his show. The Quantum Scale simply measures how much weight you lose or gain (a plus or minus number is displayed instead of your actual body weight). You can find more information at www.quantumscale.com

Continue Learning about Weight Maintenance

A Simple Way to Prevent Weight Gain
A Simple Way to Prevent Weight Gain
Want to keep that number on the scale right where it is for the next dozen or so years? Here's the 60-minute secret that will make it so: daily walkin...
How to Stop the Lose-Gain Weight Cycle
How to Stop the Lose-Gain Weight Cycle
In their own way, classical cellist Yo-Yo Ma and feminist hip-hop innovator Yoyo make inspiring, gut-grabbing music. That’s a lot more than can be sai...
What treatment is used for weight management?
Dr. Ramani Durvasula, PhDDr. Ramani Durvasula, PhD
There is no single treatment - there are numerous factors that are brought to bear in weight managem...
How do I successfully manage my weight for life?
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsAcademy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Whether your objective is weight loss, weight gain or maintaining your current weight, lifelong ...