How much can my weight fluctuate in one day?

Heidi Powell
Fitness
The amount a person's weight can fluctuate every day really depends on that individual's body. In this video, fitness expert Heidi Powell explains how your weight can change radically based on water retention, diet, hormonal fluctuations, and more.

Continue Learning about Weight Maintenance

Weight Loss Help for Weight Regain
Weight Loss Help for Weight Regain
Have you lost a little weight, only to gain some of it right back? If you’re looking for weight loss help, take heart: All is not lost, if you exercis...
Don't Derail Your Diet, Make a YOU-Turn
Don't Derail Your Diet, Make a YOU-Turn
You're going to make wrong turns. You're going to turn left at the chili dogs, make a right at the blueberry pie and occasionally merge onto the inter...
How can I break a weight-loss plateau?
Jeff Croswell, NASM Elite TrainerJeff Croswell, NASM Elite Trainer
This is a common problem with most people who want to lose weight. Many people see great weight loss...
How can I make sure to maintain my weight loss?
Mona Vand, PharmDMona Vand, PharmD
Great question. The most effective way to maintain weight loss is to do it the right way: slowly and...