Why is it important to be patient when trying to lose weight?

Rose Reisman
We're an "all or nothing" society. We want instant results and gratification. If we're not losing weight fast enough we get impatient and often react by bingeing and saying "to heck with this!"

Realize that good results are worth waiting for. Nothing in life that's good comes easy. To reach success in anything you do requires consistency and perseverance. Every day that you work at your weight and at staying healthy is one day closer to success in the long term.
Rose Reisman's Secrets for Permanent Weight Loss: With 150 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Success

For the journey toward healthier living. Losing weight can be a constant and frustrating struggle. Rose Reisman's Permanent Weight Loss Solutions creates a blueprint for lifelong weight control that...
If you want to lose weight, be patient. Don't beat yourself up if the weight doesn't drop off even if you follow every fat-losing edict in the universe. Sometimes the deck is stacked against you due to our evolutionary wiring that developed during periods of starvation. One recent study in the New England Journal of Medicine strongly suggests that weight regain has a lot more to do with hormones involved in appetite regulation than lack of willpower. Maintaining fat loss can be complicated, so keep at it and make healthy living your first priority.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

The Most Effective Drugs for Weight Loss
Does taking weight-loss medication actually help you drop pounds? And if so, which one might work best for you?  For a study published in JAMA in 201...
How can aligning my spine help me lose weight?
This might come as a surprise, but keeping your spine in line affect your weight loss. Your spin...
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
How Can My Spouse and I Lose Weight As a Team?