When should I be worried about my weight?

Weight gain becomes a concern when it affects your health. Body mass index (BMI) is calculated from your height and weight. A BMI of over 25 is considered overweight, and a BMI of over 30 is considered obese. Being overweight or obese is associated with many health problems, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and heart disease.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
Could these surprising things be sabotaging your weight loss? You’ve kicked the soda habit, tossed the junk food and you’re making regular appearances...
Is a Gluten-Free Diet Really a Healthy Way to Take Off Pounds?
Dr. Caroline Apovian - I have hit a plateau in losing weight, what can I do next?
What Are Some Emotional Issues That Can Get in the Way of Weight Loss?