What's a good way to check my weight without using a scale?

Rose Reisman
Allergy
The best way of measuring your body weight is with your eyes. How do you look? I can often tell by looking at my stomach and hips whether I have gained or lost weight. Or by the way my clothes look and feel. (I don't mean those huge stretchy pants!) I keep a tight-fitting pair of jeans in my closet and I remember how they fit when I'm at my best weight. That always works.
Rose Reisman's Secrets for Permanent Weight Loss: With 150 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Success

For the journey toward healthier living. Losing weight can be a constant and frustrating struggle. Rose Reisman's Permanent Weight Loss Solutions creates a blueprint for lifelong weight control that...

Continue Learning about Weight Loss