What commercial weight-loss programs really work?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

There are many weight-loss products and programs out there, but which ones really work? In this video, Dr. Robin Miller discusses the one weight-loss program that should work for everyone.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

The Where, Who, When Weight Loss Trick
The Where, Who, When Weight Loss Trick
As the Golden State Warriors saw the last four-plus minutes tick off the clock in game seven of the NBA championship without scoring a point, Steph Cu...
If I lose weight, can I reduce the severity of my obstructive sleep apnea?
Scott M. Leibowitz, MDScott M. Leibowitz, MD
Weight loss can absolutely influence the severity of sleep apnea in a positive way. Watch this video...
How to Find the Perfect Health Buddy
How to Find the Perfect Health BuddyHow to Find the Perfect Health BuddyHow to Find the Perfect Health BuddyHow to Find the Perfect Health Buddy
Get tips from Dr. Mike Roizen’s latest book, This is YOUR Do-Over.
Serve Yourself to Eat Less
Serve Yourself to Eat Less