What simple things may be contributing to my weight gain?

Weight gain is usually a combination of decreased activity and increased consumption of foods high in sugar and saturated fats. People often under estimate their caloric intake and under estimate caloric expenditure. If you are experiencing weight gain keep a log of daily activity and food intake to determine if these are the causes.
Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Do you feel that your weight keeps creeping up, and you don't why? In this video, Dr. Robin Miller reveals what daily choices may be contributing to your subtle weight gain.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Sleep More, Weigh Less
Sleep More, Weigh Less
The link between sleep and weight loss received a big boost in 2011, when a long-term, large-scale study confirmed that both too little sleep and too ...
How harmful is it to cheat on my diet occasionally?
Joel H. Fuhrman, MDJoel H. Fuhrman, MD
Cheating on your diet can be harmful, because the addictive nature of sugar and processed food can p...
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
What Are the Health Benefits of Drinking Matcha Green Tea?