What simple things may be contributing to my weight gain?

Weight gain is usually a combination of decreased activity and increased consumption of foods high in sugar and saturated fats. People often under estimate their caloric intake and under estimate caloric expenditure. If you are experiencing weight gain keep a log of daily activity and food intake to determine if these are the causes.
Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Do you feel that your weight keeps creeping up, and you don't why? In this video, Dr. Robin Miller reveals what daily choices may be contributing to your subtle weight gain.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss