What resistance training exercises can help me lose weight?

All resistance training will assist in losing weight. When you use resistance, you help increase lean muscle mass. This increase in lean muscle mass will result in a higher metabolism which will result in the ability to lose weight.

HOWEVER, you must match you resistance training and exercise in general with sound nutrition. In order to effectively lose weight, one must ensure well-balanced meals. 

Simple breakdown, each pound of fat equals 3,500 calories. The body burns X amount on a daily basis, which is your Resting/Basal Metabolic Rate. Once you are able to figure out how much your body regularly burns, you will be able to figure out how many additional calories are need to increase your weight loss.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
Could these surprising things be sabotaging your weight loss? You’ve kicked the soda habit, tossed the junk food and you’re making regular appearances...
Why Do Women Have a Harder Time Than Men Losing Weight?
Halt Hunger With Milk, Olive Oil and Water
How Can I Consistently Stay Motivated to Lose Weight?