What size plate should I use if I want to lose weight?

Switch to using 9-inch plates. Most dinner plates are 12.5 to 13 inches. Smaller plates create portion control; you'll eat less and feel fuller.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

3 Weight Loss Strategies to Ditch
3 Weight Loss Strategies to Ditch
Every day new patients arrive at my office with a variety of health issues that need to be addressed—and weight problems are close to the top of the l...
Which weight-loss products are a waste of money?
Weight loss is a $50 billion and more industry in North America. But many products that promise ...
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
Could these surprising things be sabotaging your weight loss?
2 Small Steps to Lose Weight and Trim Your Waist