What size plate should I use if I want to lose weight?

Switch to using 9-inch plates. Most dinner plates are 12.5 to 13 inches. Smaller plates create portion control; you'll eat less and feel fuller.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

What If Everything You Know About Weight Loss Is Wrong?
Why is it so hard to lose weight? Here’s one reason: A lot of what we all take for granted about weight loss is unproven or flat-out wrong. That’s the...
How can I lose weight and keep it off without feeling deprived?
Ronald E. Wiisanen, MDRonald E. Wiisanen, MD
This is possible primarily by staying physically active during the weight loss period, by reaching a...
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
7 Minutes to Better Weight Loss
7 Minutes to Better Weight Loss