What are some emotional issues that can get in the way of weight loss?

Sudeepta Varma, MD
Psychiatry
Emotional issues that can get in the way of weight loss include anxiety, depression and insomnia; not sleeping enough can actually facilitate overeating. Watch me discuss the various issues that can impede weight loss. 

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

The Where, Who, When Weight Loss Trick
The Where, Who, When Weight Loss Trick
As the Golden State Warriors saw the last four-plus minutes tick off the clock in game seven of the NBA championship without scoring a point, Steph Cu...
How can I lose 60 pounds or more?
Penny Ragusano, NASM Elite TrainerPenny Ragusano, NASM Elite Trainer
The basic steps we take towards healthy weight loss are the same for someone with a goal to lose 5, ...
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
Could these surprising things be sabotaging your weight loss?
How Can I Avoid Yo-Yo Dieting?
How Can I Avoid Yo-Yo Dieting?