How can I tell if I have a food addiction?

Learn about five warning signs of food addiction in this video with Dr. Oz and Dr. Ramani Durvasula.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

3 Easy Ways to “Think” Off Pounds
3 Easy Ways to “Think” Off Pounds
Can you really think your way thin? It’s obviously not that simple, but there are little mind tricks you ...
What are some behavioral strategies I can use to lose weight?
Healthy food choices that are accessible throughout the day can help you lose weight. When sugary an...
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
Could these surprising things be sabotaging your weight loss?
Can Honey Help You Lose Weight?
Can Honey Help You Lose Weight?