Is it okay to track my weight using just my scale?

Of course it's okay to measure your weight by using a scale.  Really it is a matter of what your goals are and how you wish to measure against them.  If you want to gain or lose scale weight then the scale does that for you.  If your goal is weight loss I would encourage you to not allow the scale to be your only source of measuring your progress. How you feel and how your clothes feel are great indications of progress.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

tap your feet to burn more calories
tap your feet to burn more calories
looki numbers : whether they were leg g for a w a to bouncers , toe tappers , or thumb twiddlers , people in a study who had a habit of fidgeting b...
another reason to spend more time standing
your body might be able to break down fat better if you do this one simple thing : stand more . research from the university of missouri suggests that...
how can joining a weight loss program help me lose weight ?
Joining a responsible weight-loss clinic or participating in a program such as Weight Watchers can h...
do men lose weight faster than women ?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
Most men typically do lose weight faster than women. The reason for this is simply a higher metaboli...