When we lose weight, where does it go?

When people diet, exercise or have surgery done, the weight they lose seems to disappear. What really happens, though, is that fat cells in our bodies are converted into forms of energy we can use, thus shrinking the cells in that process.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Fact or Fiction: Do Men Lose Weight Faster Than Women?
At first, the formula for weight loss seems simple: burn more calories than you consume. It’s more complex than it initially appears, though. As we gr...
Why do I lose weight when I sleep?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
When you weigh yourself prior to going to bed and then first thing in the morning when you wake up t...
6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight
6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight6 Simples Changes That Can Help You Lose Weight
Use the summer to get fit, eat healthier and live better
What Christina Ate to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery