Is ear acupuncture for weight loss safe?

Maoshing Ni, PhD, LAc
Geriatric Medicine
Ear acupuncture or sub dermal ear tacks is often used as treatment protocol for addictions and appetite control. The treatment is safe if under the care and supervision of a licensed practitioner. Proper hygiene rules need to be followed to prevent infections.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

5 Reasons You Can't Lose Weight
5 Reasons You Can't Lose Weight
You haven't had a bite of pizza or a lick of ice cream in, like, forever, but you still can't lose a pound. What's up with that? Here's the real what,...
What is the weight-loss equation?
Paula GreerPaula Greer
My weight loss equation is simple: MEALMove - You have to move to lose; my motto is a minimum of 10,...
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
Could these surprising things be sabotaging your weight loss?
Control Food Cravings With Your Imagination