How do thermogenic diet pills work to help me lose weight?

Gretchen M. Bosacker, MD
Family Medicine
Thermogenic diet pills work by increasing your "fight or flight" chemical release, which causes your heart rate, blood pressure and body temperature to go up. Watch family physician Gretchen Phillips, MD, explain the warnings for these diet pills. 

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

3 Simple Tips for Losing Weight
3 Simple Tips for Losing Weight
Go to sleep. Getting enough sleep every night keeps you slim. Why? When your body doesn't get the 7 to 8 hours it needs every night, it doesn't get a ...
How can I curb hunger while trying to lose weight?
F. Michael Gloth, IIIF. Michael Gloth, III
One response to the sensation of hunger can be to eat, which is fine at the right time and in the ri...
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
Could these surprising things be sabotaging your weight loss?
Wager on Weight-Loss: Bet Yourself to a Thinner, Healthier You