How can I tell if I am addicted to meat?

Kathy Freston
Let's consider how we identify a meat addiction. You know you are addicted to something if, despite knowing that it's bad for you or doesn't jibe with your ethics, and despite wanting to drop it from your life, you keep consuming it. Addiction entails a craving that has more control over our behavior than our rational mind and desires.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Try the Camera-Phone Diet
Try the Camera-Phone Diet
Could your camera phone help you lose weight? One study seems to suggest so. When people in a small study snapped a picture of everything they ate fo...
How do fat absorbing diet pills work to help me lose weight?
Gretchen M. Bosacker, MDGretchen M. Bosacker, MD
Fat absorbing diet pills use a fiber mechanism to bind fat after you've eaten it, so fat passes thro...
30 Amazing Weight Loss Secrets You Must Steal ASAP
30 Amazing Weight Loss Secrets You Must Steal ASAP30 Amazing Weight Loss Secrets You Must Steal ASAP30 Amazing Weight Loss Secrets You Must Steal ASAP30 Amazing Weight Loss Secrets You Must Steal ASAP
These are the only (editor-approved!) tricks you need to lose weight and keep it off. 
How Do Barriatric Surgeries Actually Cause You to Eat Less?