How can I politely suggest to a friend they need to go on a diet?

You can send a CaringCard at: http://selfchec.org/main/cardshopnew.php. It's a special kind of free greeting card shop that will help support your friends to practice healthy behaviors and also help them understand how important they are to you.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

The Truth about Weight Loss: What Works!
In my last blog I punctured a lot of firmly held beliefs about weight loss. Don’t blame me: I was just sharing the results of a recent special article...
How do thermogenic diet pills work to help me lose weight?
Gretchen M. Bosacker, MDGretchen M. Bosacker, MD
Thermogenic diet pills work by increasing your "fight or flight" chemical release, which causes your...
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight