How can I help prevent stress from affecting my weight loss?

Chris Powell
Fitness
To keep stress from affecting your weight loss, you need to channel it in the most positive way possible. In this video, fitness expert Chris Powell explains how exercise is one of the best, healthiest ways to channel your stressful energy.
Rose Reisman
We live in a stressful world, both at home and at work. To prevent stress from affecting your weight loss, you have to respond to the actual situation causing the stress not to your emotions. Spending the energy to try solving the stress will take away the focus on food. Do something proactive and take the situation into your own hands. No matter what the result, steps taken will make you feel that you're dealing properly with the situation.
Rose Reisman's Secrets for Permanent Weight Loss: With 150 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Success

For the journey toward healthier living. Losing weight can be a constant and frustrating struggle. Rose Reisman's Permanent Weight Loss Solutions creates a blueprint for lifelong weight control that...

Continue Learning about Weight Loss