How often should I weigh myself if I want to lose weight?

James O. Hill
It's a myth that checking the scale frequently discourages people from losing weight. In fact, frequent monitoring allows you to catch weight gain before it becomes discouraging. Regular weigh-ins provide important feedback and help you know if you're on the right track.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Lose More Weight with This Simple Tech Trick
You might drop more preholiday diet pounds if you tap into this simple technology: e-mail. Yep, in a study, dieters who got a little love, support, a...
How can I stay positive in order to achieve my weight loss goal?
Kirsi BhasinKirsi Bhasin
Staying positive during your weight loss journey is one of the most important parts of achieving you...
7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them
7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them7 Common Weight Loss Mistakes—and How to Fix Them
Deborah Wilburn
How Do Barriatric Surgeries Actually Cause You to Eat Less?