How can I lose weight if I don't have willpower?

Rose Reisman
Willpower isn't the answer to permanent weight loss. It helps in the short term because it gives you the initial drive you need to start changes. But the answer lies in planning your eating. For example, if you're always coming in the door at 6:00 p.m. starving and you try to hang on to willpower so you don't overeat at dinner, this approach will fail because you're truly hungry. Try programming your day to eat a filling healthy lunch then a nutritious snack late in the afternoon so you're not famished by dinner.
Rose Reisman's Secrets for Permanent Weight Loss: With 150 Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Success

For the journey toward healthier living. Losing weight can be a constant and frustrating struggle. Rose Reisman's Permanent Weight Loss Solutions creates a blueprint for lifelong weight control that...

Continue Learning about Weight Loss