How do I lose weight successfully if my partner doesn’t support my efforts?

Layne Lieberman, MS, RD
If your partner is not being supportive of your weight loss efforts, it's important to speak up and ask for help, or find someone else to support you. Watch culinary nutritionist Layne Lieberman, RD, explain why a support system is key to losing weight. 
Sudeepta Varma, MD
Psychiatry
If your partner isn't supporting your efforts to lose weight, you need to communicate your goals and needs clearly, and ask that they don't stand in the way. Watch me share helpful tips for talking with your partner.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

3 Household Staples That Can Make You Fat
Embarking on a weight-loss journey, and staying the course, is no easy task. And it can be even tougher with temptations at every turn. You may have ...
Why should I avoid extreme weight loss?
Paula GreerPaula Greer
Extreme weight loss is losing to much to fast. When that happens your body doesn't have time to adju...
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
2 Simple Ways to Boost Weight Loss
2 Simple Ways to Boost Weight Loss