How can I lose weight if I'm a junk food junkie?

The secret to losing weight if you love junk food is to find healthy foods that will satisfy your cravings without packing on the pounds. In this video, Cleveland Clinic dietitian and Dr. Oz Show guest Kristin Kirkpatrick tells Dr. Oz about great alternative to potato chips, and shares a tip for a slimming breakfast that may keep you from forming new fat cells.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Why 'Fat Talk' is Bad for Reaching Weight Loss Goals
"My butt is big." "I'm so fat." "No you're not fat, I'm fat." Sound familiar? If so, you're indulging in "fat talk," and it's doing nothing to help y...
Do naltrexone and bupropion have any side effects?
Side effects may include headaches, dizziness, insomnia, dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, constipation, ...
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight
Could these surprising things be sabotaging your weight loss?
Serve Yourself to Eat Less
Serve Yourself to Eat Less