How can I lose weight if I'm a junk food junkie?

The secret to losing weight if you love junk food is to find healthy foods that will satisfy your cravings without packing on the pounds. In this video, Cleveland Clinic dietitian and Dr. Oz Show guest Kristin Kirkpatrick tells Dr. Oz about great alternative to potato chips, and shares a tip for a slimming breakfast that may keep you from forming new fat cells.

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About WW (Weight Watchers)
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About WW (Weight Watchers)Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About WW (Weight Watchers)Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About WW (Weight Watchers)Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About WW (Weight Watchers)
If you don't like being told what you can and can't eat, this diet could be for you. While there are no guarantees in life, WW (formerly called Weight...
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight
Dieting? Drink Water to Lose Weight
6 Ways That Show How Breastfeeding Benefits Mom's Health
At What Time Should I Stop Eating At Night If I Want to Lose Weight?