How can I lose weight and keep it off without feeling deprived?

By avoiding certain food felons (saturated fat, added sugars and syrups, trans fats, and any grains other than whole grains); increasing healthy options like fruits and veggies, whole grains, and lean proteins; and watching portion sizes (try a meal measure as shown on the Dr. Oz show), you'll be able to lose weight and keep it off for the long term without feeling deprived. And using your pedometer to make sure that you step 10,000 steps a day -- every day -- is essential!

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

8 Ways to Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol
8 Ways to Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol8 Ways to Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol8 Ways to Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol8 Ways to Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol
Slimming down can do wonders for your waistline and your cholesterol levels. Millions of Americans have high cholesterol. And if you're overweight, y...
Why Your Weight Fluctuates and 5 Easy Fixes
Why Your Weight Fluctuates and 5 Easy FixesWhy Your Weight Fluctuates and 5 Easy FixesWhy Your Weight Fluctuates and 5 Easy FixesWhy Your Weight Fluctuates and 5 Easy Fixes
Despite your best efforts, your weight goes up and down, seemingly uncontrollably. Here's why. If you’re on a journey to drop pounds, weight fluctuati...
Stand Up to Lose Weight
Stand Up to Lose Weight
How Can I Consistently Stay Motivated to Lose Weight?