How can I handle people who try to interfere with my weight loss success?

Dr. Andrea Pennington, MD
Integrative Medicine
Sometimes when you are celebrating, people will come along and try to rain on your parade. They may say that you're denying yourself too much, or that you're getting too thin. Sometimes even a spouse will get jealous because you're turning more heads now. Go ahead, let them talk. Just proceed with caution and don't fall for those attempts to derail your success. Remember, it's where you want to be, not them!

Continue Learning about Weight Loss

3 Easy Ways to “Think” Off Pounds
3 Easy Ways to “Think” Off Pounds
Can you really think your way thin? It’s obviously not that simple, but there are little mind tricks you ...
Why do some people gain weight despite weight-loss efforts?
Brandon Leavitt , NASM Elite TrainerBrandon Leavitt , NASM Elite Trainer
If you are trying to lose weight and you are still not losing weight, you are not properly keeping t...
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories14 Easy Ways to Burn 100 Calories
Treatment Options for Obesity
Treatment Options for Obesity